IELTS take 3

getting a band score of 7 in all skills in ielts seems to be just too
hard. i always fell short a point in one of its parts and its really
making me really really sad. though i got an 8.5, i couldn't be any
happy about it because i have a 6.5 too. i just want 7 in all four
areas. flat seven...huhuhuhuhu..TT^TT
this online result is provisional but they say that this is more
likely im going to see with the posted one. i wish it becomes 7 in the
paper (wishful thinking)...
but then again, there's nothing more i can do about it. ive given up
my social life to focus on my review and did my best to raise my
previous scores but i guess, if it is really not for me yet, there is
no way i can argue enough. que sera sera. anyway, "God provides" as i
always say so never say die :)

No comments: