I AM LEO



i have mentioned in my previous blog posts that i am back to reviewing again, right?
we did not have a class today because our coach got a flu so i had the day off and decided to go downtown to claim my passport; window shop if i still had the time left before manong nantoy's birthday celebration, which i actually had. and i saw something that made me write this related to it.

well, this is about my point of view about my personality as a person in relation to my zodiac sign. i do not rely nor believe about this stuff 80 percent but it just amazes me how my zodiac descriptions suit me and seem to say all of what i think i  am too. well i am a Leo and i love having a lion sign. i simply love myself (personality).

every time i feel like i want to give up, i always say to myself that i am a Leo and i am hot (well, this one is just a joke i say to myself). i always think that Leos never quit and honestly, one thing i really like about myself is that i do not quit. i never liked giving up on something i started until i have given the best of what i can do if i cannot achieve it in a try or two. quitting means dying to me and of course i do not want to die (literally or hypothetically).

this afternoon, i went downtown and i found a very cute Leo bookmark in the school supply section of Gaisano Main (one of the oldest department store of Bacolod City. Comment if you have been to this store ^^). I was actually looking for a capo (school supply and musical instruments are on the same floor) when my eyes caught the little figure wearing a lion costume. i read the description and i was amazed that every words seemed to describe me.

LEO
"I Am"
You are determined, dignified and strong yet very affectionate and generous inside.
You like to protect, give advice and lead the way.
You also like the feeling of luxury, fun, fame and pleasure.

Although, this descriptions are actually just generalization of all common traits, they hit each and every personality (i think) i have.

I am determined and dignified. As i said earlier, i pursuit what i want and despite my open-mindedness to liberty i care a lot about my name and dignity.
I am strong for i have overcame problems that maybe other people would just bow their head down like failing too many times with something for example yet i stayed standing and striving. let say i am persistent with things i like.
I am affectionate (yes i am expressive with how i feel especially love) and generous.
I have a very strong sense of possession so i protect what is mine with my life.
I am well opinionated person and i do not actually hold back when i am asked for it. i believe that opinion can neither be right or wrong so i should just say what i think anyway especially when it is seek. I can either be a leader and a follower though.
I also like the feeling of luxury, fun, fame and pleasure. who would not want these anyways? i am an extrovert by nature :D

so now that i have trouble concentrating in my review, this bookmark will remind me to concentrate more to achieve more!!!

back to self studying now while CGE TV is on.
PS.
sheeps dont let me count you until 5am!!! :D

No comments: