UNCERTAINTIES

have you ever caught yourself looking at a kid thinking how life paced really fast?
once you were like that kid, dependent, careless and free.. everything was easy.  now that you are older, things become so complicated and hard. for me, weening myself off to stand on my own is one of the hardest thing i find.

they say that life depends on how you see things, but of course, not all the time you see them in the most pleasant way even how hard you try.. miracles dont happen to most people, and personally, i dont believe they exist, but there are moments that i sometimes wish they were.

when i was younger, i was always told to be serious with things, and most of the time, i didnt. i didnt realize why i had to. i had people around me who supported me all the way and i never thought that I'd ever live my life with so much uncertainties, and be scared on what to do and how to gulp things in.

now, the reasons are all coming down to me and all i can feel about is regret. not all the time, you get to have another person to help you out and baby you. you have to work your way to things. at least that's how adults do. i quite wonder how younger people these days spend their lives. do they do the same as i did before? i cant help but make a ding in my head that they're making a huge thing to regret when they get to my age. sigh!

now, all i can do is to keep pushing myself to thrive even harder... anyways, it is never too late as long as i do something. i may not be able to change what i have done in the past but every single day is another past for me to make, right?

coffee? ...let's have gourmet coffee later. mwahugs!


No comments: