Hong Kong

As a graduation gift from my sister, she got me a trip to hongkong package. we went there with her husband and mother in law. 

We visited the 3 islands or mainland city of hongkong, for which my memory is concerned, i forgot the names.

Above picture was taken inside a cable car(?) in ocean park, where they use it to transfer from one place to another inside the park. the place was built in a mountain area so it was very inconvenient to hike even if they have paved roads.


the second picture above was a play in Disney land. it was so nice and artistically propped. it was Lion King's story. by the way, i thought i saw my soulmate there, bwahhhahahaha! wo gausu ni, nanren shi koai!
"i tell you. the man is cute!" if i got that correctly, that is!


I was never scared of being in high places but this bridge just literally took my breath away!!

The second picture above is Little Mermaid's dance parade. guess what, they had Filipino dancers and they are not just some, they are many! We really are talented, but why am i not???

The picture with hot air balloons is in ocean park. the one that we were on was a ride that could take you as 100 meters high i think. but it wasn't that remarkable unless the pole that was holding the thing fall!

the first picture above was in Victoria's Peak where you could only reach by riding a tram, a train like vehicle.
the second picture was in Madame Tussaud's. It showcases wax figures of famous personalities like bruce lee. but of course, the one we had picture with was not bruce,haha! the picture was taken so candid and it certainly went just odd. the guy was checking on mommy. manong roy was having a good time touching the figure's waist and me peeking on how huge her boobies were!

this was inside the hotel to pick the other tourists. well, we stayed at Ramada, i think.

we rode this cars and i was having trouble with the other passengers behind me because i just couldn't make my car work no matter how i geared my feet to the clutches. they said that the second pic was a seahorse, though it's more of a kangaroo to me XD


the picture above was a fish and not a plant. it looked leafy though :D the second picture above was perfect, right?

this coral reef was where i used to live, when i was a mermaid,hihihi, ambisiosah!
the corals was a view from the tunnel aquarium in ocean park. and these two what-ever-fish are just simply cute and bizarre!


TRIVIA: before my schedule for transphenoidal hypophysectomy, my sister joked at me that, since i might not survive the operation, she's giving that chance to atleast go somewhere outside phil. haha!
Also, something i learnt from our tour guide was that one of Chinese belief about jade was that the stone protects them. so when they receive a jade, they don't take it away from them even until their death. they commonly have jade bangles and rings. my sister gave me one and it did protect me from my op.
why am i not wearing it? because i lost one of its jade studs and it doesn't look good without it.


I'll post more of my trips...someday!
let's go together? smile.

No comments: