I Just Hate Growing Old

Through the years, i age and my looks change. people say that i changed a lot. well, maybe physically, i did a huge difference as to how i was before. first, the make up. second, the way i groom. third, it's either i trimmed down a little or i gained too much.
I am scared of growing old and definitely add age. i am afraid to ever see wrinkles on my face or hear people say i look too old for my age. i even despise the fact that i am coming near the age where a regular adult should have reached his financially productive period, and yet i am even nowhere near being self sufficient.
In my ordinary depressing days, i could have made a big fuss out of it or i could have been sulking thinking about it the whole day. I could even say that I reach my lowest point just by this, but what i realized is that it is not aging that i should be scared of. it is wasting every minute of being happy, throwing my youth worrying about reaching the age i am not even sure im blessed to have.
Life is something that is temporary, and it is what you make it as they say. growing old, growing white hair, wrinkling of the skin and memory gap? it's sad to go to pieces hell like this but they all goes down to everyone. no one's exempted.
What is important in aging is that you also keep your pace in growing up. It sums up all the trials you have overcome, the jokes you learnt to make yourself laugh and see yourself through when no one elce could, the decisions you made just to be who you are.
As of me, i am not saying that i wont be stressed again about being an adult or getting to my geriatric stage, but ill try to remind myself each time to cherish each moment of my life. I'll try to collect fancy memories as much as i can. ill bring that along with me when all i can do is to just sit on a rocking chair around the corner because my muscle aches.haha!
Aging is superficial. Maturity is being worked on. Happiness is living life like it's your last. Youth is when you stop living by the time.
Let's be "young at heart" everyone! ~ς∂ιγι

No comments: