Lacawon after 10 Years (2013)

I have gone first time to Lacawon island in 2003 and it was i think the 1st white sand beach i have ever gone to. It was like paradise to me. Now, after 10 long years, it's still a beauty that captivates my heart.
my trade mark: duck lips! kkk!
getting fatter by the day!
that hut used to be their information. now it's sort of...needs a repair.
the cottages, err behind talisay trees.
meyeotch!
inday flor.
wishing this shell could give me mermaid tail just like in the movies..
this is the view from the rear part of the island.
pipapz and toto nino, my dear cousins.
pipoi poses cool..huh? :)
on fish butt mode!
this is how the shore looks like at the back area of lacawon.
just wanna capture the blue sky behind the green leaves of this tree.
supposedly, i wanted to take the shadows of branches on the sand but this is what came out :)
to commemorate pipai's old picture.
more dried seaweeds and leaves.
isnt the blue water and the white sand inviting?
walang basagan nang trip!
went to lacawon to celebrate pipai's birthday..let's greet her happy birthday everyone! :)
loving the island and the sun!
 
i love the shadow of my legs:)
baby axel trying to hide his slice of watermelon, hihihi!
tito diets, baby axel and tita chat.
i used to draw anime's on the sand. now this is all i can make.



No comments: