Oslob (august 18-19, 2012)

Last saturday, i took the 7.15am trip to cebu to forget h0w my CCT training ended (chris and mommy jo, two of my g0od friends in training didnt make it and it just tore my heart to see them sad, unable to c0ntinue the j0urney with us) and to simply make use of my l0ng weekend. i dont get to have this everyday..
this ruin is really captivating especially that it is overlooking an equally captivating view of the ocean..
I decided to go there to finally keep the pr0mise i made to Mama Mary that i would go to Her shrine in Sib0nga, Cebu city; and my pr0mise to myself that i would go whale watching in Oslob. 
i like taking pictures of architectural designs
though this is simple, i like it so much. id like to build a house that the trusses are also seen.   
I was so lucky that when i went there, the people was celebrating their t0wn fiesta. Since it was fiesta, all the inns and lodging h0uses were full of merry-making tourists. I went there without letting my friend, c0nie, know ahead of time so she wasnt able to reserve a r0om for me.
this one too.. this has become their cafeteria or something like a gazebo for special occassions
Fortunately, her aunt and c0usin went there, to0. instead of getting a r0om, they shared their r0om t0 me. It was a family r0om so there were emty beds for me to log myself 0n to (free things are w0nderful, right? Ü) 
conie and her childhood friends..
Aside fr0m that, f0od was like EVERYWHERE! it was fiesta so grumbling st0mache was never a pr0blem. Eating all the f0od was! Ü 
The f0ll0wing day, we went to Tan-awan to be in the best part of the w0rld..the beach!
when i first visited the place, it was not developed yet. the church was burned and all i could see was ruins of spanish infrastructures like the one on the left side. 
now, it is called quarttel
isnt it nice? sitting on one of those benches on one sunny day looking at the vast blue sea, freeing yourself and your mind from all distressing thoughts of day to day life in the city..
 breaking free from all the troubles and just feel the soft misty air brush on your skin..ah life!!! life is simple if you try to see it in a less complicated way. i love how life pass in this town... 
See my next post for the whale watching :')

No comments: