My 2012 Birthday Celebration!

I cant believe how time flies so fast that it is my birthday again! Just to lo0k back, i got a ch0c0laitey bear lollip0p fr0m karylle earlier this m0nth. As a gift, vetchy gave me a c0okie and kat and eric gave me a tumbler. 
I also got a txt message fr0n CVG that my orientati0n will be 0n 3rd of August, which i c0nsider a f0rm of gift (or n0t because im still hesitant of w0rking with c0nvergys). Nevertheless, i c0nfirmed my c0ming over the orientati0n. That, i guess, a clear cut answer to my hesitati0n. 
I will really need to ready myself and my voice (because im still sick and my v0ice is h0arse) haha! Ive n0ticed that i am rambling again. yesterday, i had dinner at Max's with my closest friends, karyl, yvet, kat and eric. 
Today, to celebrate my birthday and my c0usin's farewell, we had dinner. I had fun grilling the chickens with my c0usins pipoi and pipai. We were assigned different dish to c0ok and im pr0ud of our tasty lech0n man0k (chicken) and juicy grilled pork ch0p (c0urtesy of pipai who accidentally got burnt, to0 sad about it) ann c0oked m0lo and afritada. 
Tita charit prepared a spicy spag while irene br0ught s0tangh0n (a c0mm0n filipin vermicelli dish which is my favorite to0). Pipoi c0oked pork sisig while i made my own caramel cake dessert that i call caramellette.hehe! Im an aspiring pastry master, just so you kn0w. Anyways, here are s0me of the pictures. N0mn0mn0m! Ü

No comments: