Spring-inspired Make Up

Last night, i and my cousin pipai had a late-night make up sessi0n.
Points to Remember:
i get to remember things i have long gone kept fr0m my active mem0ry such as the reas0n why i have never g0ne back to cebu since 2009. The reas0n behind my fragmented mem0ry of me and a f0rmer classmate at the Paglaum Stadium when i was in high school.
0nd thing i like about my short mem0ry is that i forget things i d0nt want to remember eff0rtlessly. Blame it 0n my subc0nsci0us mind supressing all my unpleasant mem0ries fr0m p0pping anytime they want.
n0w that i get to remember them by recalling them slowly and eagerly; talking about them without hesitati0n and hold backs is all takes for them to c0me free-flowing. And it doesnt hurt like they used to be. TIME HEALS indeed.ü

No comments: