My May Desktop Bground



This is how my desktop looks like as of May. I found this picture with my college friends Rodz, Chaui and Mau and i thought it's quite beautiful so i decided to make it my desktop's background. This picture was actually taken in 2010, see how short my hair was? I never really believed that i an fair-skinned until i saw this (Or maybe it was just the sunset) As you can see i only got 3 mp3s here. They are my favorites lately. I love MONDO BONGO SPEAK NOW and an OPM song SA ISANG SULYAP MO. i can listen to them all day long. Aside from the mp3s i also got games like SIMS, BEACH LIFE and SID MEIR'S SIMGOLF. They are old as year 2000 pc games but im hooked to them ever since. I like TORRENTS as much as i like 3D HOME ARCHITECT. Before, i used firefox everytime i connect to the net but then i found out that opera is faster and friendlier to me so im certified opera baby n0w:) i'm watching DREAM HIGH now. I think it's fun to watch it..

No comments: