SEC.3 / OBW

Last Saturday, I was in a dilemma of whose company i should choose that night. A week ago, I already promised to go and have dinner with my OBW friends at 7pm (which i intended to keep only if nothing came up that night..)
Yvette has just got home from her long stay in Manila (for months) and it's but a reason for us (our barkada) to get-together. We've been very good friends since high school and I just didn't have the heart to make them feel any less important by ditching the dinner date, kat and karylle, set up at 7pm, too! (we agreed to meet up at 5pm but late as trademarked*)
Both parties are dear friends to me and i simply don't want to hurt any of them. I guess, choosing between two amazing things can be that hard after all (it ain't easy when you like to have both of them). My decision wasn't just about the genuineness of my commitment nor the length of time i know the persons. i didn't know why i trusted my hunch, i just did. It felt like answering a multiple choice question with all answers correct. To get the right one, you've got to choose the best. and this was my choice..







We had dinner at TItilaok's and exercised our vocal chords at MO2 KTV bar until 1230am. nothing much but it was a great time. i was with my friends :)

No comments: