Me? Sh0plifting?



3 days ago, after my m0rnin duty in the h0spital, i dr0pped buy at one of the depatrtment st0re. I saw this bag and i instantly fell f0r it. Half-awake, i b0ught it and decided to sleep my day off. It was when i step out of the st0re that a very loud n0ice w0ke me up fr0m my dreamy state. When i lo0ked back to where the awful s0und was c0ming, i saw people lo0king at me terribly. There and then, i c0ncluded that there was s0methng wr0ng. The guard came up to me and had my item and bag investigated. It was the bag! The irresp0nsible verifier didnt take out the metal seal pinned 0n the bag. I blushed and i c0uldnt help it but to get angry. I was so ashamed that i c0uldnt get to enter the st0re ever again.. I sh0uld be because i was in my uni4m and nameplate!

No comments: