Lazy on-Leave Day!


I was supp0sed to go to Baguio with my friends but just because im n0t earning, even though the trip was my aunt's gift f0r me, i c0uldnt just take it as it was (just to save me s0me crap talk if i did)

Day check, i still have 3m0re days to spend at h0me watchng "city hunter" and be by myslf. N0t that i d0nt like it. In fact, i kind of enjoying it. Lazy days like today gives me time to do the things i like d0ing. Watching dvds, listening to music, surfing and playing c0mputer. Im alm0st d0ne with city hunter and im getting p0sitive resp0nses fr0m g0tz in "harvest m00n: friends of mineral town" i got to d0wnload s0me of my fav0rite music like, alyssa bernal's "soaking up the sun"

it c0uld have been great having my 6day leave in Baguio but i guess time like this c0uldnt make my day any less better if i enjoy it just the same.ü

while having lunch i thought of taking pictures outside after im d0ne. The weather is a lil bit c00l (it rained last night) and the plants look lush and just green. They make me think of the times i had in Ta Nida's rubber tree plantati0n (if i can say it like that)

It is refreshing to see this pictures and they actually make me daydream that i were as small as Thumbelina.ü well anyways, il st0p rambling n0w.











No comments: