kids at heart

Have you ever felt that kind of feeling that when you are with certain people, no matter how much time has passed you, you still see them like the first time you've seen them? i get it all the time when i am with my friends.

It seems that even we aged and changed a bit about how we shape or how we dress, still they are the same persons ive met years ago.

Kat is still that hyperactive chubby (let's just say she's well-rounded like me) classmate i had back in my freshmen high school, though, she's skinnier now..

I still see Karylle as the girl from section 4 who wore boyish clothes, even though she wears dresses more often than ever..

Yvette is still my silent seat-mate in Values Ed. class when we are sophomores however she silences us up to listen when she speaks..

Maylanie is still that kind hearted girl who transferred to our class (together with yvette) even if i had seen her meany and cranky side many times before..

Sharina, is still that simple classmate i was with, even though she oozes with sophistication now.

When i am with them, i am back to my younger me.. young, high-spirited and free!

Surely, i consider growing up with them as a treasure because they shared to me memories that i could live by. our memories together remind me of that same old feeling of being young.

With these, i am blessed!

No comments: