Protect The Boss

Lately, i have been addicted to this Korean series. I couldn't get myself to give watchng the dvd a rest. I couldn't resist its c0mical yet sweet r0mantic st0ry.
This is Cha Ji h0on. He's n0t that hands0me, i admit. He even has a panick attack that makes him way to0 gay for girlz to sw0on after. He's just childish with so much determinati0n to c0nquer his fear and be a man No Eun Sol c0uld rely on. Isnt he lovable? (if i were No Eun Sol,haha!)
This is No Eun Sol. She was a punk when she was a student that is why she doesn't have the merits to be hired in any decent p0siti0n. She may n0t have the credible educati0n but she has the pers0nality that g0t her p0siti0n as the secretary of the CEO's s0n, Cha Ji Heon. She is str0ng, tacky, perky, h0nest and loyal. I just love her perseverance and determinati0n to make her b0ss the best that he c0uld.she even made it in getting rid of his panick attack.ü I just love them! ~$?¡???~

No comments: