Rand0m Blabbering



This is my hand. I love my hands and feet.ü

I used to catch baby drag0n flies when i was a kid.

This is the sunrays that greet me when im late f0r w0rk.

The lady bug that rested on my skin. Isn't it cüte?

This was the c0rner stati0n where my shiftmate acr0ss the r0om saw a guy typing and seemed to be having a call beside my cubicle. The thing was, there was n0 0ne sitting 3seats away frm me. In fact, i had trob0l with my teleph0ne.i always g0t a gh0st call.eerie as it seemed but i felt like s0me0ne was standng behind me the entire shift. Creepy!

These are my ice breaker questi0ns when i was teaching english language to k0reans in CLES. 79. N0t to ever give up with0ut putting my god damn fight. 80. Id like to change my physique. Id like to be an0rexic thin.Ü 81. I had to put paint all over my b0dy and squirm lyk a w0rm 0n the flo0r as part of our verse ch0ir ch0ri0.ü 82. Danny's s0ng and greenfields.ü 83. I think i d0nt like loud and hard c0re r0ck music :? Im watchng My Bin0ndo Girl. I just like zian and kim's pair up<3

No comments: