Berbie V.


When i had my 1st day of duty, i was paired up with Berbie. At first, i thought she wasnt the kind i couldnt ask help from or i couldnt be friends with because she looked really serious which is 90% of the time, I'm not. I thought we wouldn't just like each other but i was dead wrong. She is really nice. She helps and understands me. In fact, she is fun to talk to. Although she is a bit conservative she doesnt take my vulgarity (tactlessness. but i only meant them as joke) against me and that i really appreciate her for. these are our diffrent faces..
When i get a date face.ü
When our crushes are around face.ü
Sweet face..dw ka sweet man d b? Ü
When u have n0thing to do face.
When we are single face. N0 bf 4ever face.
When u get a kiss fr0m a f0ul smelling breath guy face! Ü atleast i fr0wn, what about you Berbie? Ü

No comments: