Grieving Still

tonight, you are 2 years gone
but do you know,
it's just like yesterday for me.
all came rushing in my memory,
the ache-bringing pictures and scenery.

each time i close my eyes
the feeling intensifies...
i remember how you cared for me
and your love is what i misses...

right now i am asking
the same old question i had in mind.
as they say,
these things heal through time,
but why mine don't?

is it not yet its time?
or was it all along just a lie?

i want to move on and
live life with out this pain,
no longing for someone that i know will never come back.

you are a bitter-sweet memory.
and remembering you
is like crying in the rain...

saying i'm perfectly fine
but still grieving inside.

1 comment:

Saiyee said...

a year ago i lost my grandm0ther and reading this post now makes me feel that no matter how long it takes, ill get to the point in the future that ill get use to the pain of losing someone i love dear until it aches less until i feel nothing at all. Ill be getting there too, i know.. Someday.